Author Topic: ECY....is it really THAT powerful?  (Read 9557 times)

Online induced_drag

• Global Moderator
  • Height: 69
  • Weight: 195
Re: ECY....is it really THAT powerful?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2015, 11:50:49 AM »
Holy shit man!   Stay the f away from the E.   Put it down slowly and walk away ;)

You must have something going on that makes you react to it strange in some way.   Hell.....I am still on my steady diet of ECY every day since Jan 1.

75total MG E
600 Total C ...actually 700-800 with a few cups of coffee in the day
15mg Y

Hell, I can go to sleep now on it :)   Bp was 122/75 at the doctors two weeks ago during my physical.  No unusual bloodwork.....guess Im OK.

I will continue it as I think it is VERY helpful for me and I have no adverse reactions.  If I reacted like that to 4mg.....hell....dont think I would go near it.

Offline Merkley

• I pretend to lift from time to time.
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: Whatever the mirror tells me...which is fat most days
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2015, 12:34:05 PM »
Holy sweet mother....!

I'm so glad I've NEVER had that issue with taking E....yeesh! I've been curious of trying ECY (except we cannot get Y here or so I was told the other day) ECA didn't seem to do much for me years back though I've been curious to give it another go and see what happens.
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
 – Socrates

Online Nuh

• Just Doin' Me
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 127
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2015, 12:48:26 PM »
Holy shit man!   Stay the f away from the E.   Put it down slowly and walk away ;)

LOL!! This^^^^

I hope taking it for the 2nd day it won't be so bad on you. Sounds like the first day was pretty damn rough!
Dana

HBE=Hen Baby Embryos

"Gonna be stupid...gotta be tuff" - Knothead

Offline Fiend_73

• Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 260
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2015, 03:33:03 PM »
"Ephedrine is like weight training, if the body rebels do it more and beat that bish into submission."-Fiend_73
 ;D

Day 2 has started out much better;
-I made it to the gym for weight training and cardio.
-Sweating was much less and didn't even sweat as much doing cardio today as I did yesterday not training.
-Anxiety has dropped off but still there, very manageable.
-A few extra reps (like 2) across the board on most exercises.
-No noticeable strength increases (which I wasn't expecting with 4 mg's anyway).
-I felt unusually "good" but not "superhuman" like back in the day when I was taking more...way more.
-As I was doing cable most musculars (my version of cable crossovers) saw my reflection in the mirror and noticed I was quite huge compared to the 5 others around me...that attitude only comes with E in me. I'm pretty humble, but today I had an attitude.
-E makes me talk a lot. I can go days without talking to people...and here I was talking my face off.

Piper-I've found E to increase my concentration levels overall, the not going to the gym thing was to alleviate the anxiety of having unfinished business to do before going to the gym.
Although I did not train it kinda got me off my ass to do my chores which I had neglected because I trained first in the morning. In that regard it worked.
-and I wrote this with tongue in cheek intent about my 1st day hoping someone else besides me would lol

ID-thinking back pretty sure I took E for the energy with my un-diagnosed low Test issue. Tired and depressed all the time and the E cured that for a few hours. Pretty sure you get this since you had low T.
If my ticker reacted poorly I'd quit, but it didn't. I'm going to give this an honest shot for 1 week.
In the past I've taken up to 125 mg (in one dose) pre-training...if that didn't kill me 4 mg isn't even if it was like 20 years ago.
Besides, after years of being the anti hero in your EC threads/posts because of my past experiences I wanted to give it a fair shot to see if things have changed for me.
I do believe it can be used safely and effectively.

Merkley-I cannot recall if you're from Canada but Y is not legal here...more like grey market stuff.
Why, I do not know, but it has been banned in Canada for as long as I've been lifting.

Dana-2nd day has been better but I'm waiting for it to where off to see what kind of "crash" there is to 4 mg.

Offline Merkley

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2015, 03:56:49 PM »
"Ephedrine is like weight training, if the body rebels do it more and beat that bish into submission."-Fiend_73
 ;D

Day 2 has started out much better;
-I made it to the gym for weight training and cardio.
-Sweating was much less and didn't even sweat as much doing cardio today as I did yesterday not training.
-Anxiety has dropped off but still there, very manageable.
-A few extra reps (like 2) across the board on most exercises.
-No noticeable strength increases (which I wasn't expecting with 4 mg's anyway).
-I felt unusually "good" but not "superhuman" like back in the day when I was taking more...way more.
-As I was doing cable most musculars (my version of cable crossovers) saw my reflection in the mirror and noticed I was quite huge compared to the 5 others around me...that attitude only comes with E in me. I'm pretty humble, but today I had an attitude.
-E makes me talk a lot. I can go days without talking to people...and here I was talking my face off.

Piper-I've found E to increase my concentration levels overall, the not going to the gym thing was to alleviate the anxiety of having unfinished business to do before going to the gym.
Although I did not train it kinda got me off my ass to do my chores which I had neglected because I trained first in the morning. In that regard it worked.
-and I wrote this with tongue in cheek intent about my 1st day hoping someone else besides me would lol

ID-thinking back pretty sure I took E for the energy with my un-diagnosed low Test issue. Tired and depressed all the time and the E cured that for a few hours. Pretty sure you get this since you had low T.
If my ticker reacted poorly I'd quit, but it didn't. I'm going to give this an honest shot for 1 week.
In the past I've taken up to 125 mg (in one dose) pre-training...if that didn't kill me 4 mg isn't even if it was like 20 years ago.
Besides, after years of being the anti hero in your EC threads/posts because of my past experiences I wanted to give it a fair shot to see if things have changed for me.
I do believe it can be used safely and effectively.

Merkley-I cannot recall if you're from Canada but Y is not legal here...more like grey market stuff.
Why, I do not know, but it has been banned in Canada for as long as I've been lifting.

Dana-2nd day has been better but I'm waiting for it to where off to see what kind of "crash" there is to 4 mg.

Glad day 2 was better :)

I'm currently in the Toronto area (I was born in Edmonton mind you). Thanks for the info! I'll see if I can purchase elsewhere or I'll do another round of ECA.  :rofl:
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
 – Socrates

Offline Stile

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2015, 11:32:49 AM »
Shit. I can get the yohimbe hcl, but I can't find the ephedrine hcl anywhere for sale in the US. Any suggestions?

Online induced_drag

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2015, 11:47:36 AM »
Shit. I can get the yohimbe hcl, but I can't find the ephedrine hcl anywhere for sale in the US. Any suggestions?

Any drugstore.  Wallgreens, CVS, wallmart....etc

Go to pharm desk and ask for bronkaid.   You have to show a license, just as if you were to be buying sudafed.  No issues at all.  About $13 for a 20 day supply

Online induced_drag

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2015, 12:06:02 PM »
Thanks, if only Anadrol could be purchased like that. :S

Not sure I would touch anadrol that with a 10 foot pole.  I know that it is known for some awesome strength increases, but the sides of major bloat and liver tox are not something I would want.

Now there are a few other things.....;)

Offline Merkley

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2015, 02:38:47 PM »
Thanks, if only Anavar could be purchased like that. :S

Didn't you mean.....?
 – Socrates

Online induced_drag

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2015, 06:03:49 PM »
Thanks, if only Anavar could be purchased like that. :S

Didn't you mean.....?

That's actually what I was thinking.  Not nearly a dramatic, but real gains, real proven fat loss (only awas shown to do this). And least toxic.  Given to aids patients.   EXPENSIVE too.   Think in the range of 1100 per month at script levels.   Now what guys run as cycles....well get your $$$$ out!    Getting REAL var is a stretch....if you do....its gonna cost

Couple that with it being one of the few women can safely use....it is in high demand

Offline cmoore

• Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 180
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2015, 10:45:26 AM »
IDK about any of that ^^^^^

but I was thinking about whether adding another Y might help. Yerba Mate has been shown to potentiate caffeine among other positive effects. Gotta wonder if some Yerba Mate tea timed with your ECA* might increase the benefits. [Anecdotally] I use coffee spiked with YM tea bags as my pre workout and I think  for me it's as effective as any of the market PreWo's (aside from maybe beta alanine, but I don't like the parasthesia from BA).

*or ECY, but remember I'm on record as not liking E and Y together for health concerns
"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

Online induced_drag

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2015, 11:27:27 AM »
IDK about any of that ^^^^^

but I was thinking about whether adding another Y might help. Yerba Mate has been shown to potentiate caffeine among other positive effects. Gotta wonder if some Yerba Mate tea timed with your ECA* might increase the benefits. [Anecdotally] I use coffee spiked with YM tea bags as my pre workout and I think  for me it's as effective as any of the market PreWo's (aside from maybe beta alanine, but I don't like the parasthesia from BA).

*or ECY, but remember I'm on record as not liking E and Y together for health concerns

The tingling of BA goes away after you take it long enough.  Shame, because I like it! :)   BA is one of those long-term supps.   I think they say it takes 6-8 weeks to reach saturation (cant remember exactly).   I dont think timing is important (meaning as a pre-wo).

I just 'compounded' some more "Y" this morning.   I bought 10g bulk powder.   I have never trusted something with such a low does to supp company capsule packing.   5mg is a VERY small amount and considering they sell 2.5 mg caps, getting that right is something even pharm companies have trouble with.

With something so critical (because of the combination with the "E"), I just want to be 100% sure of my dosage and not accidentally ingest more (or less) than I want.

It is MUCH more cost effective too.   I bought 10mg for $30.   A 90cap bottle of 2.5mg is $10.   So that same $30 only buys .7 grams of "Y". (vs 10).

I have a very accurate gram scale (which was used to measure balancing weights for helicopter blades).   It measures to .01g.   I measure out .50 grams of "Y" and put it in a mortar and pestal.    I take 75ml of vodka and 75ml of water and put it in a blender.   I add 1/2 tsp xantham gum (slowly...a little at a time).   This makes a very gelatinous liquid.   I also squirt some grape flavoring in there so it tastes good!   The vodka acts as a preservative so bacteria does not grow.
It is so sticky that it all does not come out of the blender, but I get just over 100ml.

I have a glass bottle ready with the 100ml mark already measured on it.

I then mix a small amount of the gel with the "y" powder really working any lumps or chunks out.    I pour this thick mixture into my bottle.   I then being adding the gel to the pestle and repeating several times, working around and thoroughly getting any remnants mixed in.   The key is to get all the original mix in the bottle by 'rinsing' with subsequent mixes.   I do 3 or 4 and then rinse with a few ml of vodka.

My bottle is about at the 50-60ml mark now.   I just add the xantham gum mixture till it hits the 100ml mark and then shake the hell out of it to mix.   The gel keeps this mixture suspended.   The grape flavoring makes it taste pretty good!   I use a 1ml oral syringe to dose.  1ml=5mg

Sounds like a lot of trouble, but only takes me 5 minutes or so to do.  (takes longer to clean the blender after ;) )

Anyway....I can be sure I am getting proper doseage......

Offline cmoore

• Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 180
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2015, 11:56:21 AM »
I'm not opposed to either e or y. I just don't like them together. I'm glad they work for you.

Agree on purity issues (alkaloids suck).

I still wonder if you'd get a bit more bang for your buck if you washed it all down with some Yerba mate tea.
"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

Offline Fiend_73

• Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 260
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2015, 03:14:45 PM »
I still wonder if you'd get a bit more bang for your buck if you washed it all down with some Yerba mate tea.

Heard about YM years ago and went hunting for it here, taste needed some getting used to but if you can drink coffee you can drink YM.

Day 6 for me with EC
ran out of C today
did 4 mg of E instead of 2

Epic gym session but walking home not so good...
some random shirtless dude came outta no where and started talking shit to me while I was waiting for a light
told me I needed to shave (he was a fat hairy bastard with NO SHIRT ON) among other shit

A quick inspection of him told me he had mental health problems and I was so ready to drop this mutherphucker  (I cannot ethically go after a dude with mental health issues if he's not attacking me).
Normally I have gobs of patience but this stuff makes my fuse run very short..."righteous indignation" I call it. lol

I may very well call it quits after tomorrow fearing one day the "righteous indignation" might very well take over and I'll be the one suffering the consequences.

Online piperdown

• Veteran
  • Hey Guys! Wait for me!
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 189
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2015, 09:33:21 AM »
Bumping…

Wow…..
Went off of ec a while back. Got tired of the difficulty going to the bathroom. So it's been what about 4 months or so since I last used this stuff.
Came across 1/2 package of the walgreens form of brokaid. Thought what the heck, could use a jump start after having a not so good Sept (went off diet too often)
Started on Monday, last week. Down 3lbs in 6 days. Weight had held steady around 200-202 for a couple weeks (yeah, as I said Sept was not a good month for me).
I do take one baby aspirin in the morning along with the first dose but don't the rest of the day.

Here's the kicker. I upped cals over a week ago and they got upped in the form of carbs. So an extra 200-300 cals (50 to 75gram) in carbs per day.

Going to run with this the rest of Oct and see where it leaves me. 
Eric

Pork belly body......

Bench 305 pr
OHP 165 pr
Squat 315 pr
Deadlift 385 pr