Alternative Lifting & Fitness > Powerlifting

So are we or are we not

(1/11) > >>

Bando:
Doing an IS presence at an RPS meet this year?

Was inventorying my trophies yesterday and have one for every year but 2019, going back to 2013. I know it's only March but to me it feels kinda late not to be signed up for something.

I know my last year of competing is coming but I don't want to end with my last comp at 25lbs less than my best comp.

FLEX:
I'm down for that.

Which meet you wanna do?

John:
Can always do one of Rhetas meets. Shes having a big one in June and rumor has it Cailer Woolam will be there.

Bando:

--- Quote from: John on March 04, 2019, 07:56:42 AM ---Can always do one of Rhetas meets. Shes having a big one in June and rumor has it Cailer Woolam will be there.

--- End quote ---

I'm not seeing much for RPS anywhere closer, maybe

https://meets.revolutionpowerlifting.com/2019/05/04/spring-power-fest/

reduni:
I see spring supremacy is now up and that has been the go to for the last couple years. I won't be doing anything in the spring. Just too busy. It isn't up yet but I'm hoping to do the Canadian rps meet.  Everyone can set the bar real high here. Last year was in October which is works for me. Shawn has said no comp this spring but Fall may work for him. He is a long way away so that's certainly up to him. I emailed RPS to see if there is plans for a Canadian meet so we'll see. Anyways that's my 2 cents.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version