Author Topic: Southern Mass Blast! 2 - August 23rd, 2015  (Read 17062 times)

Online AlexanderOmand

• Site Champion
  • Built Like Keg
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: Gaining....
Re: Southern Mass Blast! 2 - August 23rd, 2015
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2016, 10:12:44 AM »
Hmmmm....seems like I qualify then, unless you don't want any old farts there.  :D
One idea that has been batted around, was that it a Master Invitational. Instead of a New England Invitational.  And yes, the Old Guys and Girls will be included, considering I'm one of them.

275? dam, you gotta push that squat number then, I'm well over that in the 242 class.  Which reminds me, I gotta sent Mindy an email to see how up to date the records are on their website.
The RPS Numbers are usually no more than a Day or two old.  I know that at a Meet done by Ame & Gene, she will load the morning session up to the web and update the records, while Gene is reading off the winners of that Morning Session.  She has it tuned up to update that fast.  Something like the SMB, I'll email the results over to her that night, and she'll update them in a day or two.  Mindy does the same.  Ame issues an excel spreadsheet with the proper format, so it's literally, Copy/Past from spreadsheet into website, and a refresh later, the system updates.

Sold out this far out is impressive.  Total proof of a great meet. 
My job as a director is to make RPS look good.  I aim to make my Meet better than Gene's and that's why its such a draw.
Do not fear The Iron, for it does not care.
The Iron is Resolute in Purpose, Steadfast in Intent, Unwavering in Desire, and Immovable in Stature.
Unless acted upon by a Superior Force.
Squat: 545; Bench: 350; Deadlift: 610; Total: 1490

Online Get-n-fit

• HEAVY WEIGHT IS A BITCH, MAKE IT YOURS!!
Re: Southern Mass Blast! 2 - August 23rd, 2015
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2016, 10:55:53 AM »
The RPS Numbers are usually no more than a Day or two old.  I know that at a Meet done by Ame & Gene, she will load the morning session up to the web and update the records, while Gene is reading off the winners of that Morning Session.  She has it tuned up to update that fast.  Something like the SMB, I'll email the results over to her that night, and she'll update them in a day or two.  Mindy does the same.  Ame issues an excel spreadsheet with the proper format, so it's literally, Copy/Past from spreadsheet into website, and a refresh later, the system updates.
Interesting, I was wondering bc a few of the numbers were from 2014.  Thanks for the Info!
IG: Tourostrengthtraining
Lift light, until you can lift right
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat