Author Topic: Iron Sanctuary Group Lift 3/18/17 - Syracuse NY  (Read 1042 times)

Online ShawnJ

• Me vs Genetics
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 183
Re: Iron Sanctuary Group Lift 3/18/17 - Syracuse NY
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2017, 06:23:25 PM »
Great day of lifting guys and gals! Congrats on all the PR's and looking forward to meeting everyone for reals in 6 weeks!!  :o
☻/
/▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
/ \

Online Bando

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Poster
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 178
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2017, 06:29:39 PM »
That was a terrific day and evening!  I really needed that.

My squats were lousy, but it was good to get accustomed to the mono again.  Happy with my bench. 

Really enjoyed chatting.  I always learn a lot from you folks!  I even took notes when John was talking.   :)

Such a nice gym with great equipment.  And I had a ball watching those strong gals tossing their kegs and stones about.  What a hoot!

Last night was a blast.  Bando, thanks for dinner last night - and tonight's dinner!

Was glad you could break away to join us!

That steak was magnificent! Have to be sneaky about paying when dining with Flex, he tends to snatch up the check before anyone else has a chance.  ;)

About an hour into our ride home I could feel every beer I drank and every lb I lifted (both a lot lol) in my lower back. Feel bad for you guys spending 4 hours in the car. Thank goodness for leftover steak and leftover beers :beer:

I had a great time training with everyone, I wish we could do this regularly!

Same here, Hercules is a great gym, was a little disappointed that Rheta wasn't around yesterday though.
cash me on the platform, how bow dah?

"Everyday you rest I get stronger"
-Krohdaddi
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129376541&p=584228943&viewfull=1#post584228943

Online John

• Site Champion
  • Height: 73
  • Weight: 215
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2017, 10:31:57 PM »
Good lifting with everyone. Grats all on the PRs. Such a strong showing all around. See everyone end of April.
1 set, 1 rep, 1 pound at a time

☻/
/ \

Online Andrew

• Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 217
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2017, 12:11:23 AM »
great lifting, lots of sweet PR's, great looking crew, good day all around! Flex has the best shoes
☻/
/ \
Gains weight on diet