Author Topic: Rehab journal  (Read 6532 times)

Online piperdown

• Veteran
  • Hey Guys! Wait for me!
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 189
Re: Rehab journal
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2014, 02:19:35 PM »
Glad to see you're getting back the strength.
Pretty damn good for recent surgery.
Eric

Pork belly body......

Bench 305 pr
OHP 165 pr
Squat 315 pr
Deadlift 385 pr

Offline halfway

• Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 230
« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2014, 08:06:10 PM »
My right pec tendon felt a little 'icky' this last week so my last cheset workout was just going through the motions. It felt better today but still, keeping an eye on it

Incline DB pause, up to 110 x 9 - the last rep was spazztastic, I should have left it in the tank

What threw me is the same fucking thing that happens almost every time I got to start a work set in 24 hour Shitness - just as I'm about to kick up the DBs to press, some old weirdo will plop himself down on the bench next to me and start doing some hippie-dippie SF crap that totally breaks my concentration. It was especially bad today because the bench was RIGHT NEXT TO MINE but I told myself no-one would be retarded enough to use it while I'm pressing.

Yeah. No. An old turd in shorts and knee socks jumps on it and starts doing Taint Stretches just as I'm kicking up the 110s. I threw them down as close to him as possible but sadly just missed his sandal'd toes

one arm incline DB press, Hammer flat one arm presses, Hammer one arm dip machine, laterals, pushdowns, rage ,home

Offline halfway

« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2014, 02:50:21 PM »
I just realized why the hammer leg press was so much harder, the floor guys moved it when they were moving our stuff for home renos and had pushed the seat all the way up.

No wonder I felt like I wasn't as strong  ::)

Anyway HS leg press paused with the seat at max, 5 plates side for 10

Shrug bar deads, high handles. Up to 535 x 8

Leg press volume

Done

Offline Cali

• Matt
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 195
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2014, 04:58:19 PM »
My right pec tendon felt a little 'icky' this last week so my last cheset workout was just going through the motions. It felt better today but still, keeping an eye on it

Incline DB pause, up to 110 x 9 - the last rep was spazztastic, I should have left it in the tank

What threw me is the same fucking thing that happens almost every time I got to start a work set in 24 hour Shitness - just as I'm about to kick up the DBs to press, some old weirdo will plop himself down on the bench next to me and start doing some hippie-dippie SF crap that totally breaks my concentration. It was especially bad today because the bench was RIGHT NEXT TO MINE but I told myself no-one would be retarded enough to use it while I'm pressing.

Yeah. No. An old turd in shorts and knee socks jumps on it and starts doing Taint Stretches just as I'm kicking up the 110s. I threw them down as close to him as possible but sadly just missed his sandal'd toes

one arm incline DB press, Hammer flat one arm presses, Hammer one arm dip machine, laterals, pushdowns, rage ,home

That's so damn annoying.
There's this one guy at my 24 hour, a shorter Filipino guy in his 40s who wears flip-flops and a hat every day to the gym.
LITERALLY THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON AT ANY 24 HOUR FITNESS IN THE NATION, HANDS-DOWN.
All he does is crossover cable pulls for like 15 sets of 5, and he insists on checking for a pump between EVERY set.
There's mirrors all over the gym, but he comes to the worst possible one.

He comes right between a wall and the squat rack, which is probably a 2 foot gap. To make it even worse, it's always in the middle of people's sets. He stands there flexing while he's killing the squatter's concentration, since he's 5 inches away from getting hit by the plates on the barbell.
EVERYTHING you put in your body matters IF you want to reach your maximum potential.

Offline halfway

« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2014, 01:09:13 AM »
Soon I get my home gym back. Soon.

Today lunch time at 24 hr shitness, db flat up to 130x10 not paused, funny how I'm not that much stronger at tng now

100 3 x 8 paused very very slow reps

HS stuff
Isoz

Offline halfway

« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2014, 08:01:41 PM »
Huzzah! My home Gym is fully operational and I'm ready to hurt myself in a multitude of exciting ways!

Note that I have two twitchy noses spotters in case I need to go heavy

Breaking my new racks cherry, fronts up to 365 x 2 paused

Will alternate these with non paused reps every other session, now I'm confident my hip can take the load

Dl up to a crappy 495 x 2, nope,no, no more conv dl retardedness for me. Back to sumo

Sumo 405 x 8 x 2 sets
315 x 20 lol
Leg press for volume

Online Bando

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Poster
  • Strong Fat Guy
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 176
« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2014, 11:21:55 PM »
that's getting to be damn near commercial gym status
Revolution Powerlifting Syndicate

World Record Holder, Raw Pro Classic, 50-55, Squat, Deadlift, Total

World Record Holder, Raw Pro Classic, 45-49, Squat, Deadlift, Total

State Record Holder, Raw Pro, 45-49 & 50-55 Squat, Bench, Dead, Total, 45-49 Amateur Squat, Bench, Dead & Total

DIEL?