Author Topic: Shawn's Gonna Get on Dat Platform!!  (Read 43318 times)

Online ShawnJ

• Me vs Genetics
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 183
Re: Shawn's Gonna Get on Dat Platform!!
« Reply #1530 on: February 18, 2018, 06:19:26 PM »
You're still killing it in here Shawn!  Especially on those deads man.  How are you liking those pin squats?  They are much harder for me than paused squats since they make me lose tightness.
Thanks Ron, feeling pretty strong all around starting into my prep. Deads are going well, hopefully some rep PR's over the next 9 weeks will be there for the taking.
I really like the pin squats, teaches me good positioning, I have always struggled with my form so exercises like this are perfect for me. Yes I do find pause squats much easier than these for sure
☻/
/▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
/ \

Online Andrew

• Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 217
« Reply #1531 on: Today at 12:12:00 AM »
Great start, big squats and bench. Starting a cycle at 364x4 on first day...dis gunna be guuuud
☻/
/▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
/ \
Team RTS

Online ptreyesgreg

• Keeping On Keeping On
    • My Blog
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 205
« Reply #1532 on: Today at 09:20:43 AM »
Great workout yesterday Shawn! :)  Nice start to your meet prep with strong squats and bench.  It looks like it's going to be a good ride to April.
Everybody's always in such a rush all the time...I can't fake where I'm at...you're just where you're at. -Mark Bell

If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. -Wendler

My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/