Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Journals / Re: Reduni's Log.
« Last post by Dave on Today at 05:43:19 PM »
Damn man way to fight through that one!! Awesome Rich.
Journals / Re: Reduni's Log.
« Last post by reduni on Today at 04:56:58 PM »
There he is! Beauty pulls and nice 315! 330 will go, looks like you just lost tightness coming up. Smash that bench buddy!
This shit takes a toll, hope that hip/hammy gets well quick. If you want to see some poor me stuff just look at my last 3 workouts. I'm a  :biggrin:

nice 315 and i agree the 330 will be there!

Thanks guys. I'm really hoping things heal soon. I'm getting sick of this shit.

I don't know about smashing bench today but I equalled last test day. It's ugly af but I put it back on the rack ;D

TSA test day 2

Warm ups

bar x 10
135 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 3
255 x 1
275 x 1
285 x 1 vid
290 fail >:( vid
290 x ssssllllloooooooooooooow 1 vid ;D

my right foot slipped on the first 290 attempt and that messed me up some. I also quit too soon so I had another crack at it after I unloaded the bar to re rack it.  Deads test on friday. hope it goes well.
Journals / Re: Strength of a Bull, none of the sh*t
« Last post by Get-n-fit on Today at 04:50:06 PM »
So I took the past few days off, almost a week, to rest and heal, also started taking CBD oil.  I was a little nervous about my left arm/elbow today bc it finally feels better, but I really think the CBD oil is helping. Lifted today and had no pain issues at all!
Flat BB
...oh I was solo today with no spotter, so that's how good I was feeling, which felt good after completely failing 365 last week.

Slight incline DB press

Rev pec dec

Also did some pull up work to really test my elbow and pull downs and had no issues.   If you've been wanting to try CBD oil, you can get some at my site

Just use my name as your referral.

Journals / Re: Andrew's Big 3 Journal
« Last post by reduni on Today at 04:49:08 PM »
Real nice work Andrew. Looking real strong as usual. That e1rm sure is sweet.  I'm sure the opb will toughen up the hands eventually.
Journals / Re: Bando's Log - Anabolic Dreams and PR Screams
« Last post by Dave on Today at 04:19:10 PM »
Nice work on that squat today.  Setting up nicely for a pr.
Journals / Re: Perseverance, Inc.
« Last post by ShawnJ on Today at 04:10:21 PM »
The stubbornness is strooooong in this one :rockon:
Nice redemption!!!
Journals / Re: Perseverance, Inc.
« Last post by Merkley on Today at 03:31:08 PM »

525 x fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, 1

Damn! You should name your journal...

wait, nevermind :biggrin:

Journals / Re: BigDaddy - Faster, Stronger!
« Last post by BigDaddy on Today at 03:14:39 PM »
03/21/2018 - Run at Work

Ran 4.65 miles in 46:58, 10:06 per mile.  Good run today.  I didnít think I would get in a run with the snow coming in, but it held off.  I was able to sneak in a quick run between meetings before the roads get trashed with snow again.  This has been a tough March for running outside.
Journals / Re: Bando's Log - Anabolic Dreams and PR Screams
« Last post by Bando on Today at 02:29:03 PM »
Sheiko Week 1 Day 2

185 x 3
225 x 3
260 x 3, 3
295 x 2, 2
350 x 1

170 x 3
200 x 3
235 x 3, 3
270 x 2, 2
300 x 1, barely :wtf:
315 x did not attempt

235 x 3
265 x 3
300 x 2, 2
345 x 1
385 x 1
405 x 1

Nothing like doing a whole comp in 90 minutes  ::)

Boris tryna kill me over here. Happy with everything but bench. Elbow also much better  :pepper:
Journals / Re: Andrew's Big 3 Journal
« Last post by Andrew on Today at 02:15:45 PM »
Congrats on the good deadlift session last night Andy. :)  It's always nice to end a block on a high note like that.

Nice job on the deads.  Your sets in the videos were looking strong...that's a sweet E1RM.  Why do you think your grip is giving you trouble now?

I think my grip issues are from a few things. First, the elbow tendinitis Iím having makes it painful to grip anything tight. The other factor is I changed to the Ohio Power Bar which is larger diameter with aggressive knurl and my hands are a bit on the ďsoftĒ side. I need to toughen them up. Good news is single or double reps have been fine, itís been the 3rd and subsequent reps where I feel the grip slipping. Next block has heavy singles, will be a good test to see if I can hold on.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10