Bodybuilding Forums > Equipment

More Home Gym Stuff

<< < (4/4)

FLEX:
You just bought intake manifolds you don't need but you feel guilty buying gym equipment???

I would suggest to anyone buying adjustable dumbbells to get the BAADASS ones I have.  They are not pretty.  They look like someone made them in their garage.  But they are fucking solid. And affordable.

https://baadass.com/

induced_drag:

--- Quote from: FLEX on June 11, 2021, 01:25:31 PM ---You just bought intake manifolds you don't need but you feel guilty buying gym equipment???

--- End quote ---

Yea.....kinda really sounds stupid when you put it like that ;)   

I dont know why I am the way I am.  For most things I dont like spending money....but on certain things, I dont give it a second thought.
Back when I had my helo, I would not buy a $50 pair of sneakers, or feel guilty doing it,  but I would burn $150/hr in just fuel.

Was just waiting for weights to come down to reasonable levels.

One thing I was thinking about doing was just getting in 10lb increments and then get a set of plate mates to make my 5's.

FLEX:

--- Quote from: induced_drag on June 11, 2021, 01:54:32 PM ---One thing I was thinking about doing was just getting in 10lb increments and then get a set of plate mates to make my 5's.

--- End quote ---

Genius.

Greg:
I have played with powerblocks and honestly I hate them, they feel awkward to me and I despise the rattling.

sakustoms:

--- Quote from: FLEX on June 11, 2021, 12:04:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: sakustoms on June 11, 2021, 10:32:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: FLEX on June 11, 2021, 09:36:40 AM ---Not crazy about those powerblocks but that machine looks cool.

--- End quote ---

The machine is great. The powerblocks are just meh. I hate having to swap parts but they are way cheaper than trying to buy all the dumbbell sets. And take up so much less room.

--- End quote ---

I'm a fan of adjustable dumbbells, just not those ones.

Have you seen mine?

--- End quote ---

No I have not.

ETA - Ok just saw your other post. Those look pretty solid. Unfortunately I'm not in the market any longer. Wish I would have seen these before I bought some.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version