Author Topic: Greg's Lifting Journal  (Read 4082 times)

Online ShawnJ

• Me vs Genetics
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 183
Re: Greg's Lifting Journal
« Reply #285 on: April 20, 2018, 07:03:09 PM »
Awesome bench and squats Greg! Ed Coan!! U gotta go!!
☻/
/▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
/ \

Online ptreyesgreg

• Keeping On Keeping On
    • My Training Blog
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 215
« Reply #286 on: April 21, 2018, 01:58:17 AM »
Awesome bench and squats Greg! Ed Coan!! U gotta go!!

Thanks Shawn. 😊  Squats and bench are both feeling good these days so thatís a win.

Yeah Iím looking forward to the Ed Coan session.  Hopefully I can pick up some good tips.
If you don't find the limit you don't have to answer that question...you have no limit.
- Brian Shaw

If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. -Wendler

My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/

Online Dave

• Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 187
« Reply #287 on: April 21, 2018, 07:16:03 AM »
And it's free.  That can't be beat.  The barbell medicine guys are coming to Toronto for a seminar in August that I was going to look into going to until I found out they charge at least 500.00 to get in.  No thanks lol I'll catch them on youtube ;D
☻/
/ \

Spring supremacy 2017 - 275, 235, 430 - 940 total

Online ptreyesgreg

• Keeping On Keeping On
    • My Training Blog
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 215
« Reply #288 on: April 21, 2018, 09:12:44 AM »
And it's free.  That can't be beat.  The barbell medicine guys are coming to Toronto for a seminar in August that I was going to look into going to until I found out they charge at least 500.00 to get in.  No thanks lol I'll catch them on youtube ;D

Yeah it was the same when the Barbell Medicine guys came here to Alan's gym.    They were charging somewhere around $400-500.  I have a friend who went and he said it was worth it, but for me there was no chance of that.  I think if I would have even suggested that sort of "investment" my wife would have had me sleeping in the back yard for a month. :D
If you don't find the limit you don't have to answer that question...you have no limit.
- Brian Shaw

If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. -Wendler

My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/

Online Andrew

• Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 217
« Reply #289 on: April 21, 2018, 01:53:42 PM »
Hope you go Sunday and learn a lot. I will be asking for you to share the knowledge next week when we lift at Untamed
☻/
/ \
Team RTS

Take whats there in your training