Author Topic: Andrew's Big 3 Journal  (Read 44993 times)

Offline Andrew

• Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 217
Re: Andrew's Big 3 Journal
« Reply #1215 on: May 28, 2018, 12:03:04 PM »
Quick update, I've set some new goals. I decided to drop weight and compete in the 93kg class at the Boss of Norcal meet in November. Its at Dan Green's gym in Mountain View. BW is down to about 100kg (from 103kg). Should be a pretty straight forward weight cut. For now i've got my calories around 2500/day and weight is coming off. I'm starting a new training block today and will be logging my workouts.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 12:05:27 PM by Andrew »
☻/
/▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
/ \
Team RTS

Take whats there in your training

Online ptreyesgreg

• Keeping On Keeping On
    • My Training Blog
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 215
Re: Andrew's Big 3 Journal
« Reply #1216 on: May 29, 2018, 07:57:35 AM »
Quick update, I've set some new goals. I decided to drop weight and compete in the 93kg class at the Boss of Norcal meet in November. Its at Dan Green's gym in Mountain View. BW is down to about 100kg (from 103kg). Should be a pretty straight forward weight cut. For now i've got my calories around 2500/day and weight is coming off. I'm starting a new training block today and will be logging my workouts.

That's exciting stuff Andy.  The Boss of Norcal should be an awesome meet.  It should definitely have the kind of atmosphere perfect for setting new PRs. :)

I'm with you on the weight cut.  I'm doing the same thing right now.  My gut grew even more than PRs during my last block. :D
If you don't find the limit you don't have to answer that question...you have no limit.
- Brian Shaw

If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. -Wendler

My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/