(1/22) > >>

Little Tim:
Ok, not even gonna link the last online journal but here's the cliffs:
-Bro split with no reward
-Full body workout with some reward
-Stronglifts 5x5 worked really well but burned out
-Hybrid'ed 5x5 into a DUP-style that had a good run, got inconsistent
-Restarted the H5x5 again for a few weeks and got inconsistent again
-Started a new job that threw a monkey wrench into everything, been very inconsistent since, usually hitting the weights for a few days and regretting it for the next few days.

So.... Back to the pink dumbbells!

Squats:
Warmup 2x10@BW
2x8@BAR
2x8@95#

Deadlift:
1x8@BAR
3x8@135#

Incline DB BP:
1x8@25#
1x8@35#

DB Rows:
1x8@40#
1x8@50#

...And that'll be it for today.

What's the plan?
-Gonna re-establish consistency by going back to Full Body Workouts for a few weeks (3 or 4) without too much focus other than getting in there and punching the clock, wake up a few things, remember what the hell I forgot.
-Probably at that point jump back on the SL's train and ramp back up where I'll transition into something else, most likely a FBW variation.

Cheers.

Get-n-fit:
Welcome back and good luck!

BigDaddy:
Welcome back Tim!

Good move easing back into.  A full body routine done 3 times a week should yield you good results for a while.

Little Tim:

--- Quote from: Get-n-fit on November 20, 2015, 09:02:32 AM ---Welcome back and good luck!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: BigDaddy on November 20, 2015, 01:38:29 PM ---Welcome back Tim!

Good move easing back into.  A full body routine done 3 times a week should yield you good results for a while.

--- End quote ---

Thank you gentlemen.  Had a few jump back into its, so this time around I'm going to establish is routine.  Even with as low as my numbers were yesterday, woke up this morning with a little stiffness/soreness. 

This morning's quickie:

Front Squats
5x5@45#

Deads
5x5@135#

Triset:
BB OHP 3x8@65#
EZ Curls 3x8@55#
Cable Tri PD's 3x8@45#

And that's all folks. 

Will add in a touch of cardio after I get this rolling first.

Bando:

--- Quote from: BigDaddy on November 20, 2015, 01:38:29 PM ---A full body routine done 3 times a week should yield you good results for a while.

--- End quote ---

absolutely..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version