Author Topic: Every Dog Has his day  (Read 5217 times)

Offline John

• Site Champion
  • Height: 73
  • Weight: 215
Re: Every Dog Has his day
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2014, 10:57:35 PM »
Also in case you wanted to ID your stuff the bars and plates all look like Cap equipment stuff.
1 set, 1 rep, 1 pound at a time

☻/
/▌ Bm2Bm crew (---Bench Moar to Bench Moar---)
/ \

Online Bando

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Poster
  • Strong Fat Guy
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 203
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2014, 11:13:00 PM »
Nice pick up. I'm always on craiglist in our area looking for vintage stuff. Anything you are looking for let me know and I'll shoot the link to you if I come across it. Fwiw found a set of those BoFlex DBS for with stand for $150 for my buddy. Run into stuff all the time. I've actually turned down more weight than I've bought because I'm particular on the plates I want.

yep, I've been looking for your deep dish plates, haven't seen any come up yet. I'm on my 5th bench that I'm not crazy about, I think people who design benches for home use have never touched a weight. I have two in my basement, one feels like I'm benching on milk crates and the other has the supports exactly where my hands go.

BTW I slept in your town 4 nights in the last couple of weeks
Revolution Powerlifting Syndicate

World Record Holder, Raw Pro Classic, 50-55, Squat, Deadlift, Total

World Record Holder, Raw Pro Classic, 45-49, Squat, Deadlift, Total

State Record Holder, Raw Pro, 45-49 & 50-55 Squat, Bench, Dead, Total, 45-49 Amateur Squat, Bench, Dead & Total

DIEL?

Offline John

• Site Champion
  • Height: 73
  • Weight: 215
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2014, 08:36:23 AM »
Nice pick up. I'm always on craiglist in our area looking for vintage stuff. Anything you are looking for let me know and I'll shoot the link to you if I come across it. Fwiw found a set of those BoFlex DBS for with stand for $150 for my buddy. Run into stuff all the time. I've actually turned down more weight than I've bought because I'm particular on the plates I want.

yep, I've been looking for your deep dish plates, haven't seen any come up yet. I'm on my 5th bench that I'm not crazy about, I think people who design benches for home use have never touched a weight. I have two in my basement, one feels like I'm benching on milk crates and the other has the supports exactly where my hands go.

BTW I slept in your town 4 nights in the last couple of weeks

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a bench for ya. I have a connection in victor ny that buys and sells equipment. Has a small warehouse and tons of quality items. I recently picked up some stuff from him and he tossed me a york spinning weight tree for free. Not to mention I paid .40a lb for some vintage plates  ;D

If you are in my neck of the woods and want to hit the gym reach out. I can bring guests anytime and my gym is pretty decent. I'll be moving in 3 weeks over to Cicero.
1 set, 1 rep, 1 pound at a time

☻/
/▌ Bm2Bm crew (---Bench Moar to Bench Moar---)
/ \