Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Powerlifting / Re: USAPL Barbells on the Boardwalk, 5/12/18
« Last post by Andrew on Today at 12:24:49 AM »
Thanks everyone. Appreciate the USAPL tips too. Iím not worried about squat depth, Iím good on depth in training and on platform so far. I think the biggest impact is the lack of a deadlift bar, but Iím doing all my training with the Ohio Power Bar to get ready. If I can get 250kg on th stiff bar Iíll be pumped. Squat numbers will be down a bit too, with only the use of sleeves. But my training numbers are looking like I should be able to match or possibly exceed my current wrapped PR in sleeves.
Journals / Re: Reduni's Log.
« Last post by Andrew on March 21, 2018, 11:11:27 PM »
You have a killer ability to grind out a tough rep on bench. Not many can do that, myself included. My bench is more binary, it tends to be go or no-go. Great job
Journals / Re: Shawn's Gonna Get on Dat Platform!!
« Last post by ShawnJ on March 21, 2018, 08:19:59 PM »
That my friend is a huge PR with your wrapped squats.

Awesome work Shawn!
Thanks buddy, it was a huge mental hurdle for me for sure, my goals this prep had repping weights in the 400ís as a main focus. Still need to sink that first rep, lacking confidence a bit I think but will keep plowing forward and make 4pps my bitch!  :rocker:
congrats on the 405x3 PR. You have earned every bit of it! repping over 400 is good stuff
Thanks Andy! Got to get better at these heavy reps but the strength is there, and the confidence is growing. Would love to double 430 by the end of the prep, thatís what I need for the state record. See what happens....
Journals / Re: Rebuilding one day at a time
« Last post by ShawnJ on March 21, 2018, 08:10:07 PM »
Good finish heading into a deload! Rest up and get ready for round 2!
Journals / Re: Bando's Log - Anabolic Dreams and PR Screams
« Last post by ShawnJ on March 21, 2018, 08:08:38 PM »
Tree fiddy squat! noice!
Solid pulls and benching too!
Journals / Re: Andrew's Big 3 Journal
« Last post by ShawnJ on March 21, 2018, 08:06:56 PM »
Strong pulls and paused bench Andy! That bar is pretty nasty on the hands, remember it took me a long while to develop tough enough leather to hang on lol
« Last post by ShawnJ on March 21, 2018, 07:59:58 PM »
BEST GRINDMAN EVER!!! Wow Rich, grats on huge press! You are an animal buddy!  :eek:
« Last post by Dave on March 21, 2018, 05:43:19 PM »
Damn man way to fight through that one!! Awesome Rich.
« Last post by reduni on March 21, 2018, 04:56:58 PM »
There he is! Beauty pulls and nice 315! 330 will go, looks like you just lost tightness coming up. Smash that bench buddy!
This shit takes a toll, hope that hip/hammy gets well quick. If you want to see some poor me stuff just look at my last 3 workouts. I'm a  :biggrin:

nice 315 and i agree the 330 will be there!

Thanks guys. I'm really hoping things heal soon. I'm getting sick of this shit.

I don't know about smashing bench today but I equalled last test day. It's ugly af but I put it back on the rack ;D

TSA test day 2

Warm ups

bar x 10
135 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 3
255 x 1
275 x 1
285 x 1 vid
290 fail >:( vid
290 x ssssllllloooooooooooooow 1 vid ;D

my right foot slipped on the first 290 attempt and that messed me up some. I also quit too soon so I had another crack at it after I unloaded the bar to re rack it.  Deads test on friday. hope it goes well.
Journals / Re: Strength of a Bull, none of the sh*t
« Last post by Get-n-fit on March 21, 2018, 04:50:06 PM »
So I took the past few days off, almost a week, to rest and heal, also started taking CBD oil.  I was a little nervous about my left arm/elbow today bc it finally feels better, but I really think the CBD oil is helping. Lifted today and had no pain issues at all!
Flat BB
...oh I was solo today with no spotter, so that's how good I was feeling, which felt good after completely failing 365 last week.

Slight incline DB press

Rev pec dec

Also did some pull up work to really test my elbow and pull downs and had no issues.   If you've been wanting to try CBD oil, you can get some at my site

Just use my name as your referral.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10